3.22.2015

RECREATING MY OLD ART BLOG

Young Girl with Hat (1892) by Berthe Morisot at the Art Institute of Chicago













































A fact of life is there is simply not enough time to do all of the things I would like to do. My goal is to do as many of them as I can with the time that I have. Unfortunately my true life goal (dream) of being a full-time travel/art blogger keeps getting interrupted because of my regular five-days-a-week job.

A few years ago I started an art blog titled: Tutti Capolavori, Art masterpieces and the artists who created them. I love art as much as I love to travel, and I wanted to share my favorite paintings that I encountered during my travels. I wrote a few posts, but my A Great Europe Trip Planner blog and my life caused me to put the art blog on hold. Well, I have decided to recreate the art blog (and correctly title it) as Tutti i Capolavori. 

I hope my art blog will interest you as much as my travel blog does. I will post notices when I have published a new post on the art blog so my travel readers will be aware of it. I have republished my original post in the new version of the blog.

Thank you in advance...A Great Europe Trip Planner.

1 comment: